A Skilled Advocate For Post-Judgment Modifications

After finalizing a divorce or legal separation, a divorcing spouse may have court orders about asset division, support payments and other obligations. Many people can have problems with their court order after they are established. At the Law Offices of Linda J. Claypool, we work to get our Riverside County clients favorable court order modifications.

Talking to a lawyer about your modification early can save you money and stress. Call 951-787-8700 to set up your free first meeting with our knowledgeable attorney.

Changed Circumstances Are A Requirement For Modifications

To change a family court order, you must typically show that there has been a substantial change in circumstances. These changed circumstances can vary and may include job loss, a pay decrease, unforeseen medical expenses and incarceration.

Our firm can help with many types of order modifications, including:

  • Divorce decree modifications: A divorce agreement can contain requirements about paying spousal maintenance and dividing marital assets. Our attorney will fight to get changes to your support payments and/or the division of assets.
  • Child support and custody changes: Divorcing and separating parents often create agreements about visitation time and child support payments. We can help you if you are unable to pay your obligations or if your visitation time is withheld.

Talk To An Attorney In A Free Consultation

Obtaining a post-judgment modification can be a challenge and mistakes in the process can cause delays. Our experienced legal staff will guide you through the process of filing for a modification and keep you updated with new developments. Our attorney can review your case in a free consultation.

You can call us at 951-787-8700 or fill out the contact form to set up your free consultation.